Sunday

Fourteen Reasons to Forgive

Today in Relief Society the lesson was on Forgiveness. This was a great lesson for me. I try to forgive and forget things but, of course I am not perfect. The teacher gave us all a handout with some information from the Mayo Clinic Medical Experts on Forgiveness. Click here for the rest of the information.

Fourteen Reasons to Forgive:
  • Lowers blood pressure.
  • Reduces everyday stress.
  • Less hostility towards others.
  • Better anger management skills.
  • Lowers heart rate and diseases.
  • Lowers risk of alcohol and abuse.
  • Less depression symptoms.
  • Fewer anxiety attacks.
  • Reduces chronic pain.
  • More stable friendships.
  • Healthier relationships.
  • Spirituality increased.
  • Psychological wellness.
  • Greater Religious Faith.

1 comment:

cherise and Tristan said...

I really love this blog. I don't look at blogs that often, just enough to keep updated. But this is a blog I could look at daily. I love these kinds of posts. Fun to look at, good recipes, ideas of where to get cute clothes,and I really like your taste in novels. I love to read and am always looking for recs. Send any good ones my way. It probably goes without saying that this is cherise and not Tristan.